An MR roofing system employs a waterproofing process for metal roofs. During the roof restoration process, the entire roof is cleaned to remove any rust and dirt. The roof is then primed with a rust inhibitor within 24 hours of the cleaning. Once the fasteners are reinforced with caulk and seams are embedded with fabric in basecoat. The top coat is applied at a rate of 2 gallons a square an it reflects 85% of the sun’s rays.
Contact Bontrager Roofing, LLC to learn more about MR roofing systems.
Benefits of MR Roofing Systems
Having an MR roofing system installed on your facility’s metal roof offers numerous benefits, including:
- Stopping leaks
- Inhibiting rust
- Increasing energy efficiency
- Extending the life of your roof
- Offering protection from wind and hail
- Offering a 100% seamless roof
Installing a new layer atop your existing roof also helps cover any flaws. Hire Bontrager Roofing to install a roofing system you can rely on in Lima & Findlay, OH.
How Our Process Works
- Spray rust off and wait 10 minutes to give it time to work
- Pressure wash it with a turbo top with 4000 PSI
- Spray our Metal Ready Encase Primer down
- Butly Tape the horizontal seams and Kwik Kaulk over the tape
- All vertical seams get 3 inch fabric embedded in Base Coat and brushed to get all air bubbles and wrinkles out
- Kaulk all screws with Kwik Kaulk shaped as a Hershey Kiss
- Spray Top Coat at 2 gallons a square