Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) systems are a great way to provide high-grade insulation for superior roofing protection. Our foam roofing system uses enclosed foam to waterproof your flat commercial roof. Foam provides durability and flexibility.
Our installation process provides a reflective foam coating for your entire roof with a minimum thickness of one inch. It will bond securely to any properly prepared surface. Because the foam is lightweight, it can be applied over most existing roofing systems without worrying about exceeding load capacities.
Contact Bontrager Roofing, LLC for a free estimate on foam roofing system installation.
Advantages of Foam Roofing Systems
Because we use a closed-cell system, a hole that appears in the roof won’t allow water to spread to different areas. There are other advantages of foam roofing systems, including:
- It offers great insulation
- It can be applied to most existing roofs
- It can correct poor drainage issues
- It reduces sound transmission
- It’s easy to repair
- It eliminates air transmission to increase energy efficiency
- It adds strength without adding weight